閃爍的小星3000字作文

1:小星星們,集合,立正,向左看齊,向前看,報數

閃爍的小星3000字

Little stars fall in! Attention! Eyes left, eyes front, count off.

齊報數:一、二、三、四、五、六

One, two, three, four, five, six

7:好,哈哈,你們好

Hello. How are you? (to audience)

1:小星星,你不好好排隊想幹什麼呀?

Little star, what on earth are you doing? You should line up.

7:星星哥哥,你看下面動物園夏令營的小朋友們玩得多開心呀,我想下去跟他們一起玩。

Brother star, look down! Children in summer camp are visiting the zoo. They look so happy. I want to play with them.

2:我同意 Good idea.

3:我贊成 Good idea.

4:不行,現在我們有任務,不能走,你呀就貪玩。

Oh, no. We are on duty now. We can’t leave. You are such a naughty star.

5:你貪玩!

You are a naughty star..

2、3、6:別吵啦,別吵啦

Be quiet! Be quiet!

1:動物園夏令營今天的遊戲確實很多,很好玩,我也想玩,可是我們現在的任務是點亮星星,讓天下所有的小朋友們都能看到天上最亮最亮的北斗星啊?是不是?

The zoo is definitely a lot of fun. Look! There are so many animals and interesting games. I definitely want to go to the zoo too. But we should light up all the stars to show the children the most beautiful Plough, shall we?

齊:是 Yes, sir.

1:明天一早我帶大家下去,跟動物園夏令營的小朋友們一起玩,好不好?

I promise I will take all of you to the zoo to play with children tomorrow morning, OK?

齊:耶——Yeah!

齊:你拍一,我拍一,你拍二,我拍二(兩兩做遊戲)

1:(吹哨)

齊:(排隊)

1:大家還記不記得我們的口號?Do you remember our slogan?

齊:記得!堅守崗位,不開小差,出色完成任務。 Of course. Hold the position. No desertion. Do a good job.(最好變成有韻律的節奏)

1:好,各就各位,預備開始 OK. Find your position. Get ready.

齊:各自位置

2:報告隊長,發現情況 Leader, there’s something strange.

1:什麼情況? What is it?

2:我看見動物園夏令營的一隻小蜜蜂,不守紀律,擅自離開崗位,像天上飛來了。

I saw a little bee. She left her position without permission and is flying towards the sky.

1:好,我們馬上去看一下 All right. Let’s check.

齊:(紛紛說)是呀,是呀,他怎麼飛上來的,好奇怪。

Yes. How strange. Why is she flying here from the zoo?

1:噓——大家安靜,聽我說,等她飛到我們這兒,我們再好好問她,隱蔽!

Be quiet. Listen to me. We can ask her when she comes here. Hide away.

8:哇塞,好漂亮的星星(跳舞)哎呦,累死我了。

What a beautiful sky with shiny stars! Oh, I ‘m tired.

齊:(指向8)不許動,舉起手來!哈哈——(跳到8面前)膽小鬼。Freeze. Hands up! Haha! Coward!

8:哼!我才不是膽小鬼呢.

Hom, I’m not a coward.

3:那你是誰啊?

Who are you?

8:我是大名鼎鼎的超人迪加

I’m the famous super girl.

齊:吹牛!

You are lying.

8:我是勇敢無比的鐵甲威龍

I’m the brave Kongfu panda(功夫熊貓)

齊:不信!

Impossible.

8:我是快如閃電的飛天小魔女

I’m the clever witch.

齊:講大話! You are not telling the truth.

1:你是不守紀律的小逃兵

You are a deserter.

8:你是誰?哼!敢說我是逃兵?

Who are you that dares to call me a deserter?

1:我是北斗星中最大的一顆星星

I’m the biggest star in the Plough.

8;是嗎? Really?

齊:那當然了。 Of course.

1:哎,小蜜蜂你飛到天上來幹什麼呀?

Little bee, why did you fly here?

8:看流星

I came here to enjoy the falling stars.

1:你有沒有跟老師請過假?

Have you got permission from your leader?

8: 沒有 Not yet.

1:你有沒有問過小朋友? Have you told your friend?

8:沒有。 No.

1:你又沒有想過事情的嚴重性?

Have you thought of the seriousness of your absence?

8:沒有。 No.

1:你有沒有腦袋啊?

Have you ever used your brain?

8:哎呀,沒有沒有,沒有

Never, never.

齊:哈哈哈,小蜜蜂,沒長腦,擅自離崗,太不像話,快快快,走走走,堅守崗位,才是好樣的。

Little bee, you have made a mistake. Go back quickly. You should keep your position.

8:可是,星星姐姐,流星雨可是好多年才可以看到一次的,你就讓我在這看吧。

But sister star, you know I have waited for many years to see the falling stars. Please?

7:是啊,是啊,星星姐姐你就讓他在這看吧。

Yes. Sister star, please allow her to stay here.

8:走,小星星,咱們一起去看流星雨

Let’s go, little stars. Let’s watch the falling stars together.

齊:不許走,不許走,不許走!

No. No. No.

1:不許走!小星星,你又忘了自己的任務啦?

No. Little star, have you forgotten your mission?

7: 我—— Oh!

1:歸隊! Go back.

7:是! Yes, sir!

1: 小蜜蜂,你必須馬上飛回夏令營。

Little bee, you should go back to the zoo quickly.

8:星星哥哥,你就讓我留下吧,我給你唱歌

Brother star, please keep me here. I can sing you a song.

1:不行,不行! No way!

8:你就讓我留下吧?Please, please keep me here.

1:不行,小蜜蜂你必須飛回夏令營,做一隻守紀律的小蜜蜂。

No. Little bee, you should go back to the zoo. You should be more disciplined.

8;我不,我要看流星雨! No. I want to watch the falling stars.

齊:回去回去,飛回去。 Go back. Go back.

8:(坐地上哭)哇!動物園夏令營裡面有這麼多小朋友,少了我又怎麼樣?你們為什麼一定要讓我飛回去? If I’m not in the zoo, there are still many bees. Why do you tell me to go back?

1:小蜜蜂,你是夏令營中的一員,夏令營是有紀律的,無論發生什麼情況,都不能離開崗位,就像我們北斗星一樣,你看(吹哨)

Little bee, you are a member of the zoo. Whatever happened, you should keep your position and be disciplined. Just the same as our stars. Look!

齊:北斗星樣子

8:一、二、三、四、五、六、七,哇塞,好漂亮的北斗星耶

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven. Wow, the Plough is so beautiful.

1:缺了我可以嗎?Can I leave?

8:不行不行,你的位置在這 No. You should be hear.

2:缺了我呢? What about me?

8:不行,缺了你就沒有勺子的形狀了。 No. Without you, the Plough can’t form the shape of a spoon.

4:那缺了我呢? What about me?

8: 不行,缺了你哪還成天上最亮最亮的北斗星呀 No. Without you, the Plough will not be the shiniest one in the sky.

齊:那你呢?What about you?

8:我?哼!我告訴你們,我們動物園夏令營分成兩隊,一隊是藍軍,一隊是綠軍,我是綠軍隊的隊員。 Me? To tell you the truth; our bees are divided into two groups: blue and green. I’m a member of the green team.

5:那你今天晚上的任務是什麼呀?

What’s your mission tonight?

8:站崗放哨,防止藍軍偷襲

I’m on guard against the blue team’s attack.

齊:藍軍來了,藍軍來了

The blue team is coming. The blue team is coming.

6:綠軍倒下了,藍軍勝利啦!

The green team failed. The blue team won.

8:你瞎說,我們綠軍由我站崗放哨,你們藍軍怎麼可能佔領我們的陣地?

Impossible. I’m on guard. How can the blue team win?

6:你在這 but you are here, in the sky.

齊:怎麼站崗啊? How can you be on guard?

8:對呀!我怎麼沒想到呢?Oh, how could I forget?

齊:你呀,真是個大笨蛋! What a silly bee.

8:哦,我知道了,你們北斗星是一個集體,我們夏令營也是一個集體,每個人都有自己的位置和任務,缺了誰都不行。

I understand that all the stars are members of the group. Every star has a position and a mission. Not even one star can be out of place. The same for me.

齊:Yes!

1:小蜜蜂你要記住我們的口號。 Little bee, keep our slogan in mind:

齊:堅守崗位,不開小差,出色完成任務

Hold the position. No desertion. Do a good job.

1:小蜜蜂! Little bee.

8: 到 Yes, sir

1:小星星們 Stars!

齊:到 Yes, sir

1:各自回到自己的位置,執行任務 Go back to work.

齊:是! Yes, sir.

五年級:王佳樂